- Clear face shields protect health care providers, essential services workers, and consumers. Now you can customize them with your brand or logo.
- Made in Canada
- Shield made from 10mil clear PET
- Elastic headband for flexible sizing
- Foam cushion for extra comfort
- You can also order these face shields without branding
PET shield meets FDA requirements under 21 CFR 177.1630. EVA filler complies with FDA regulations 21 CFR 177.1350, Paragraphs (a), (c), (d), and (e).Includes your custom sticker artwork printed on 3.4mil vinyl film (permanent adhesive)
*A portion of proceeds from this product goes directly to Canadian hospitals. Our face shields put safety first. As a result of using specific hospital-approved materials, this type of PET is not 100% clear, but provides good visibility for essential workers. Over 1,000 have been donated so far to Canadian hospitals and are being used by front line professionals as hospital grade equipment.
These masks include your brand or design on 1.5”H x 11”W vinyl with permanent adhesive on the face shields.
Wearing the Face Shield
To put the face shield on, stretch the elastic around your head so that the foam sits on your forehead. This product is suitable for individual use only. Do not share it with others.
Cleaning the Face Shield
Clean both sides of the shield with soap and warm water after each use. Sanitizer can be applied with a paper towel. Aggressive cleaning agents are not recommended. Store in a safe, clean, and dry area, such as a Ziploc bag. Dispose after 7 days of usage.
Our face shields come with a protective plastic film to prevent scratches to the shields during packing and shipping. Remove the film before using the product.
Removing the Film
- Step 1: With a piece of tape (Scotch or another tape with a good grip), attach part of the tape to the corner of the plastic film.
- Step 2: Hold the non-attached part of the tape and pull backwards to peel the film away from the shield.
- Step 3: If you are having difficulty, try holding down the shield area just below the tape while you peel. You can also use tweezers to remove the film from its corners.